- If a project was registered on this tcrsf.net web site before project registration was closed, the students will have to re-register their project on the tcrsf.zfairs.com web site
- Phone help is available most hours. Click on the Contact Us either here or at the top of this page.
- Teachers should register before students. This allows for proper linkage for the teachers to assist their students with all paperwork and status.
- Registering a team project is covered under at the end of the student registration example.
- The Online Research Paper Competition is still on this web site (tcrsf.net). Click on the home at the top of this page to return to the home page and continue with
Research Paper registration.
- Registration fee for project competition is $25 per student.
- Registration fee for research paper competition is $20 per student.
Project Information and Requirements
- Note: The abstract is entered twice for the project. 1.) In registration the abstract text is entered or added at a later time. This is used by the online judges.
2.) There is an ISEF abstract form. Be sure when entering or changing the abstract, that you change both locations (in registration and the ISEF form).
- Project Requirements
- A virtual fair is quite a different experience from an "in person" fair. This page describes the required pictures, documents, and videos for
competing in a Virtual Fair. The requirements are designed to mimic the requirements of the
Minnesota State Science and Engineering Fair (MSSEF).
Blank Student Forms - Blank individual project forms collected in a single page.
TCRSF Rules Regarding Dates on Forms - The requirements for dates on TCRSF forms can be confusing. It is often the date of approval, not the date the form was signed.
This link provides clarification on the issue.
Student Instructions, Help, and Examples
Teacher Instructions, Help, and Examples
Judging Information - Judge reference information and instructions.
- Research paper online competition Feb 5-16. Register and judge on the tcrsf.net website.
- Virtual project judging round 1: February 19-24 on the https://tcrsf.zfairs.com website.
- Virtual project judging round 2: February 26 on tcrsf.zfairs.com hosting a Q/A time for judges who have already previewed the project
- a chance to interact with the students.
- Special Awards Judging - At Judges' leisure, February 19-26.
Schedule and Other Fair Information