The student SRC paperwork management section is available from the student login page by clicking on the "Paperwork" menu.
The status of each paperwork file is represented by the icon used for the file. There are 5 different file status as shown by the legend below.
The screen below is a sample of a student paperwork display. Notice that the required files are clearly identified. Any other file is not required and does not need to be managed.
- Clicking anywhere on the file bar will open a dialog for taking actions on the file. Details are covered in a subsequent screen shot.
- The required files not uploaded show the "file not uploaded" icon. The TCRSF Student Permission and Liability Release Form is an example below.
- Another key is that required files that have been uploaded have the "view file" hot link on the right side.
- Notice that the ISEF Form 1 has the "file reviewed, needs work" icon. It also has a comments icon indicating there is information for the TCRSF SRC committee.
- The ISEF Form 1B - Approval has been uploaded but no action has been taken on it yet.
- The ISEF Form 1C - Research Institutional / Industrial Setting form is not required. Therefore it does not have an upload required icon. It does not have a "view file" hot link so it has not been uploaded.
The other status is shown below - "file pending review". It is the Research Plan file. Their may be internal comments attached but those comments are for the SRC review committee. They may not directly apply to the student.
After clicking on a file, the below dialog appears. If the file had not been uploaded, there would be an option to download a blank form. In this case the file as been uploaded.
The Judge Comments indicate that the student or the teacher needs to take some action on this form. When the form has been fixed, a new form can be uploaded by clicking the Browse hotlink.
This will change the status to "new file, needs review".
If there are questions regarding the status, an email can be sent to email@example.com for clarification.