The TCRSF web site is going through a major software upgrade. This will provide the ability to support any fair configuration –
in person or virtual. This software is in final testing. The student registration will not open until January 4th, 2022.
Teacher and judge registration are open year round. Key features are:
- Students register once and can select to complete in projects, papers, or both.
- Judges register once and select their judging preferences; projects virtual, projects in person, and/or papers virtual.
- Teachers register once for their students in any competetition.
The other difficult decision is whether to be in-person or virtual this year. The state competitions will be virtual only.
The ISEF competitions is scheduled to be hybrid, in-person for those who can attend and virtual for those who cannot attend.
TCRSF is hoping that it will be safe for an in-person fair but will be ready for any alternative including virtual.
If it can be in-person it will be at the State Fairgrounds, Lee & Rose Warner Coliseum, Clough St & Judson Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108 on February 25-27, 2022. See Calendar Deadlines for schedule details.
- Registration fee for project competition is $25 per student.
- Registration fee for research paper competition is $20 per student.
- The fee for in-person electricity is $10 per project.
Schedule and Other Fair Information