This page covers the help and examples for managing the registration site.
This page is being updated with help and examples, and is not complete yet.
The summary of topics on this page is:
- Research Paper Information and Requirements
- Project Information and Requirements
- Student Instructions, Help, and Examples
- Schedule and Other Fair Information
- Registration fee for project competition is $25 per student. The additional fee for in-person electricity is $10 per project.
- Registration fee for research paper competition is $20 per student.
- Registration fees should be mailed to TCRSF, 13570 Grove Drive #277, Maple Grove, MN 55311
Research Paper Information and Requirements
- The Research Paper Competition requires a Research Paper, Research Paper Abstract, and a Liability Release Form. These 3 items are uploaded as PDF files in the paperwork manager for the
Research Paper entry after you are logged in.
No other items apply to research paper competitions.
No videos are allowed - Do not enter them or we will ask you to delete them before judging.
You may upload up to 6 pictures, not counting the profile picture. This is totally optional.
- The online judges are from various academic backgrounds and universities. They are generally not local but from around the country, and even some from other countries.
Project Information and Requirements
TCRSF Rules Regarding Dates on Forms - The requirements for dates on TCRSF forms can be confusing. It is often the date of approval, not the date the form was signed.
This link - TCRSF Rules Regarding Dates on Forms - provides clarification on the issue.
Student Instructions, Help, and Examples
Student Registration - Instruction and example screens for the student registration process.
Student Paperwork Management - Instruction and example screens for the student(s) to manage their project paperwork.
Schedule and Other Fair Information
Calendar Deadlines - Schedules and calendar deadlines. The link is to the tcrsf registration web site. Then look for a Fair Deadlines tab on the right
Back to Home Page - Home Page.